EXECUTIVE, QUALITY ASSURANCE
MYR 2000 - 3300
Selangor - Batu Caves
- Manage Quality Control such as Incoming Quality Control, Process Quality Control, and Finishing Quality Control.
- Coordinate and monitor the development and implementation of QAP for the Hospital Support Services.
- Conduct briefing, training and workshop on FEMS ISO procedures and develop improvement on ISO implementation.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, monitor and report any query or problem relating to quality.
- Coordinate, perform and monitor Internal Quality Audit and follow up Audit.
- Conduct site visits, whenever required, to monitor implementation of Quality Systems and to resolve Quality System effectively.
- Assist to ensure that implementation of Quality system is according to the documented Quality Procedures and Quality Manual and standard requirements.
- Implement of the Quality tools such as Statistically Process Control (SPC) for improvement projects and activities.
- Undertake other duties and responsibility as may be assigned by the Management from time to time or as when necessary for the effective realizations of the job purpose.
- Degree in any related field.
- Have an experience in Quality Assurance will be advantageous.
- Good organizing and communication skills, analytical, good at problem solving skills and computer literate.
- Familiar/well versed with ISO 9001:2000 procedures and documentations.
Closing Date: 20 March 2013
MYR 2500 - 4000
Kuala Lumpur - Damansara Heights
- To assist the General Manager in planning, executing and monitoring the Green and Environmental Projects in the contract Hospitals and Subsidiaries.
- To liaise closely with MHLG, MOH, DOE, KEETHA and local authorities in the execution of recycling and other environmental projects in the Hospitals.
- To monitor the implementation of 3R program in the contract Hospitals and identify recyclers for different types of waste and update all records and reports.
- To assist General Manager in conducting the training on environmental awareness and other related topics to Radicare employees and Hospital staff.
- To monitor the operations of Subsidiary companies Clinwastes, Medilaund, Radifleet and RadiBEMS so as not to violate the Environmental Laws and Regulation.
- To monitor the execution of DEIA by Consultants for the new Incineration Plant and provide environmental input for the new proposed plant.
- To entertain all complaints in relation to environment and pollution.
- To monitor the implementation of indoor air quality (IAQ) in all Hospitals and give advice on necessary remedial action to ensure the air quality is healthy and free from contaminants.
- To train and guide IAQ assessors in executing their daily operations.
- To plan and monitor the water conservation projects which include installation of Rainwater Harvesting system.
- To represent the companies in the meetings and discussions on environment as directed.
- Degree in Environmental Engineering or equivalent.
- Have an experience in environmental field will be advantageous.
- Good organizing and communication skills and computer literate.
- Registered with Board of Engineers Malaysia.
Closing Date: 20 March 2013 Interested candidates please send your resume via Application Form or e-mail to the following address, stating position applied for, full personal particulars, qualification, experience, present and expected salaries & a recent photo to:
Radicare (M) Sdn Bhd
Suite 13-1, Level 13,
Wisma UOA Damansara II,
No. 6, Jalan Changkat Semantan,
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03 2082 2020
Fax : 03 2082 2121